• CHECK-IN TIME – Check in time is 4 PM. We strongly recommend that you arrive before sundown, if possible, to avoid looking for our place in the dark. KEYS will be provided at check-in. If you want to check in earlier, we'll try to accommodate you.
• CHECK-OUT TIME – Check out time is 11 AM. Please try to observe this time, as our housekeeping staff needs time to prepare for our next guests. We can make exceptions if necessary. Upon leaving, please leave all dirty towels, etc. in the laundry room. Please put dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it before you leave. Leave the beds unmade and leave the keys on the kitchen counter.
• MAINTENANCE – All equipment in the rental should be in working order. Please report any inoperative equipment to Tami. Every reasonable effort will be made to promptly repair the same.
* PAYMENT -- A total payment for the entire stay may be made at the time of booking, or the renter may pay a $500 deposit to reserve the dates and pay the balance prior to 14 days before the arrival date. If the renter wants to use a credit or debit card, a 3% fee will be added.
* REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT --A refundable $300 damage deposit is added to the total cost of occupancy and, if no damage occurs, will be refunded within 2 weeks after departure.
• LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS – Renters who reserve the rental less than three weeks before arrival must pay in full at the time of reservation.
• CANCELLATIONS – A full refund will be made for any canceled reservations made prior to 14 days of the arrival date. Any cancellations made after the 14 days of the arrival date, no refund will be made unless the property is re-rented to someone else. In the event of a cancellation of a confirmed rental for any reason, Carolina Mountain Rental must be notified immediately and will make every reasonable effort to re-rent the property.
• TELEPHONE USAGE – Cell phone signal is available at the Lodge. Our rental also has land-line telephone service for local calls and unlimited countrywide long distance calls. No international calls may be made. The phone is located on top of the Bears den refrigerator.
• ITEMS FURNISHED – Rentals are furnished for normal housekeeping with dishes, cookware, flatware, glasses, and basic appliances. We are also pleased to provide bed linens and towels for all of our rentals. A limited amount of paper products and soaps are supplied. Other amenities like popcorn, candy, smores, snow cone, coffee, cotton candy, etc. are all supplied for your enjoyment.
• HOT TUB USE – We are proud to be able to provide a clean hot tub for your enjoyment. For your safety we completely drain, clean, refill and treat the hot tub before your arrival. The water should remain clear during your stay. If your stay is an extended one we will check with you about your use and keep the water properly treated. If water becomes cloudy or murky “DUE TO OVER USE” – DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE. Please call the number below for immediate attention.
TRASH – All household trash must be put in bags, removed and can be dropped in the two containers provided in front of the storage shed. If you have recyclables, you are welcome to drop them by the recycle center at Hwy 28 and Sanderstown Road.
• FIRE PIT – We provide an outside, in ground fire pit. Wood is provided and it is for everyone to enjoy.
• The property manager: Tami can be reached at 828-342-0089.
ENJOY YOUR STAY!